Programme: Intelligent Transport Systems (IS)
With possibility of joint-degrees (2 years)
Tuition Fee (per year)
CZK 132 000 (approx. EUR 4 890, USD 5 280)
Deadline for Application
Form of Study
Our study advisor is available to answer your questions.
Ing. Zuzana Bělinová, Ph.D.
The contact person for the need to provide consultation and assistance is:
tel.: +420 224 359 553
Field of Study
- Intelligent Transport Systems in the frames of study programme Technology in Transportation and Telecommunications
The study can be carried out as joint degrees in cooperation with Linköping University, Sweden. For the joint- degrees study, the fee is EUR 500 per semester (EUR 2000 for the entire program).
- fully completed application form
- relevant bachelor degree
- nostrification of the diploma = validation of previous education at the CTU in Prague (applicants can submit it also later, but they must take into consideration that submission of a nostrification of the diploma from the university is the condition for issue of decision of acceptance of applicant into studies
- very good knowledge in mathematics at least on a BSc level and basic programming skills
- English language certificate
Level of English
- citizenship of a state with official language English
- successfully completed study of English certificate within previous university studies
For specific information about requirements consult the Faculty website